Wednesday, September 06, 2006

~ Salmon Arm Fall Fair ~

Well today is the day when I have to have all my entries into the fair. So I have to drop them off before I start work today. I didn't enter too many things, but here is a list of what will be on display:

*Photographs ~ I submitted 3 - 5x7, 8x10 and a 11X17 ~ already dropped off on the 25th of August
*Scrapbook pages ~ 81/2 x 11 and 12x12
*Cards ~ A stamped on and textured one
*Ceramic tomato jug
*Sunflower head
Now I have to wait until the weekend to see if the judges like my entries...oh this is making me so nervous.

2 comments:

Liway said...

As soon as I get my hot tubs set up I am going over to hunt down your stuff. I'll be looking for the ones with ribbons!!! LOL!!! You'll do great - don't worry!!!!!

Andrea said...

I'm just not thrilled with the pages I picked out...but I really like my card, I think it's cute :) I'll post a picture of it when I get it back on Sunday.