Monday, September 04, 2006

~ A day at the fair: IPE, Armstrong ~

I had 2 days off this long weekend so we spent one of them at the fair in Armstrong.
Here are some pictures from our day :

Carson LOVED the goats....wasn't so sure about the sheep after it went "baaaaaaaaaaahhhh" in his face. He was in tears until he saw the goats then it was all smiles.

He was also intrigued by the chickens and birds so we spent a fair amount of time in chicken/rabbit exhibit barn. This little crower was so funny, I tried so hard to get a shot of him crowing. Everythime he'd crow I'd miss and wait with the camera in hand...as soon as I took the camera out of his face he crowed...go figure.


Call me old fashioned but I enjoyed looking at the home crafts, baked goods /preserves and garden veggies. This is what I love about a fall fair....not all the comercial mumbo jumbo. Just the good down home country fair stuff!

Blogger is being a pain in the %$@#@@!.....I 'll upload more pictures soon :)

1 comment:

Liway said...

ITA...this was the coolest part of the fair. Did you see the photo displays and the artwork??? WOW! I loved it all. Can't wait to see what's at the Fall Fair - I'll be looking for your ribbons!!! :-)