Thursday, September 14, 2006

New Job & Picking Plums

I 've been working for the past month at the Wholesale Club. It has been good up untill they started cutting my hours back for fall. I just can't work 15 hrs a week.

So I was in the little coffee shop in the mall and the topic of work came up. It just happened thet they were looking for someone fulltime...Mon-Fri ! They not only serve fancy coffees but also make candy and chocolates, and distribute their goods locally as well as in Alberta.

So I start my new job on Monday at 10:00am, and I get the same wage as I did at the WC....just FT hours.

The other day during our evening walk we stopped at our neighbours to pick some plums. Oh yummmm they're delicious!

3 comments:

Liway said...

Congrats on the new job Andrea!!! I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot more of you in the coffee shop! YUM!!!

Julie said...

What luck to be in the right place at the right time! Congrats for finding FT work.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations of your fulltime job. Good picture of the plums.

Brenda