Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Whats New?









Well as I sit here a write this I'm really thinking I should be outside doing "something". I thought I'd share some photos of what we have done "outside" so far.
The photo on the left is of what the yard looked like before we started working on it(actually, it looked ALOT worse than this!)
The photo on the right is what it looks like today. Everytime I look at it I feel it needs "something ".

Here is a run down of whats been planted(in the front yard):

  • Japanese Maple - Bloodgood
  • Varigated Ribbon Grass
  • Smiling Queen
  • Painted Daisy
  • English Lavender (ALOT)
  • Rubeckia
  • Purple Coneflower
  • Delphineum
  • Hollhock
  • Daylilly
  • Shasta Daisy
  • Bluebells
  • Columbine
  • Dianthus
  • Pansy
  • Garlic Chives
  • Thyme(lemon)
  • Oregano
  • Mint x2 varieties
  • Butterfly Bush(black knight variety)
  • moss phlox
  • Hens & Chicks
  • Gladiolas
  • Other daisy like flower varietys x3
  • unknown shrubs x2

These are just a few that I can name off the top of my head.I still have a bunch of annuals to go in there! I sure hope I can squeeze them in.

5 comments:

Liway said...

Wow...Andrea! You've made a HUGE difference in your yard!!! That's quite the list!...Okay, I live at 3810..... LOL!!! C'mon over!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Your yard looks fantastic! Wait until it all grows in...I know that's hard to do (this is coming from an impatient person) but when it fills in you will LOVE your yard. It will look just the way you envisioned it!

I like it!!

Andrea said...

Oh dear ...thanks Lisa. :)

I've changed my pictures!

Anonymous said...

You sure do have a green Thumb Andrea. All your hard work has ten fold payback. From personal enjoyment to increasing the value of your property. Way to go guys!

Deene Souza Photography said...

Huge improvement and it looks fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!