Tuesday, May 16, 2006

{He can clap the Hat and a RAK!}

He clapped on May 13th! and hasn't stopped.










Yes this is Serena, she is wearing Carson's hat! She is such a silly dog. I was trying to do some research on her "breeds" when I came across this a dog .I think it looks like her twin...kinda. Only Serena has big floppy ears

I received an awesome RAK today from one of the members of Shauna's Shabby Shoppe ....... THANK YOU Jen! I think Carson LOVED it too!

Carson all decked out in his hat after he got back from getting the mail . Boy oh boy it was hot today! Time to get that air conditioner set up!

1 comment:

Liway said...

Great pics of Carson...love his little hat. Congrats on the RAK! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!! ...so are you keeping the dog's name??? Just curious as you posted a earlier that it was changing. Does she suit it more now???

Can't wait to see you guys on Thursday!!! Awesome pic of the spider BTW...you've GOT to post that here! It's neat and I love the colors in the background!!!