Thursday, May 04, 2006

What a Day


What a fun and exciting day for Carson. We went to the community centre for some fun with the kids and meet up with my scrappn' friend Lisa and her son. He was such a good little guy laughing, smiling, what a treat! This photo was actually taken last week...didn't snap any today :(

Well he did it......Carson can finally hold his own bottle! It's not that we don't mind doing it for him but I think he has a bit of an independant streak and really didn't want us to do it for him. No complaints here!
Whats new on the scrapbooking front....Well I'm still going full speed as usual and try to get as much done during the week while Brodie's working. Seeing that I scrap at a snails pace I don't complete many pages in one week.

Here is one I completed last night:

The Journaling Reads.....

This was our wedding song. There’s just something about that comforting at home feel.

That’s what I feel when I’m around you always. A place where I can be myself and no one judges, a place where I can love and be loved the place where I put my feet up and enjoy the view.
”There's something in your voice makes my heart beat fast Hope this feeling lasts the rest of my life…..
Feels like home to me, feels like home to me Feels like I'm all the way back where I come from….
If you knew how much this moment means to me And how long I've waited….If you knew how happy you are making me I never thought that I'd love anyone so much.”
Feels like home to me, feels like home to me Feels like I'm all the way back where I come from….

If you don't know our wedding song was " Feels Like Home" by Chantal Kreviasuk.

2 comments:

Deene Souza Photography said...

Wow! I'm looking at the small little picture and it looks like your hair is super long!!!!! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Carson is sure growing up fast - holding his bottle - feeding himself (and his clothes, chair and floor)- soon he will be crawling out of his crib and getting into the cupboards & fridge and helping himself. Then the fun starts. LOL - Love ma