Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Together

This is another page for Carsons album ....just finished it.


{Miracle}
Well little man, just thought I’d let you know that I was not allowed to hold you after you were brought into this world. That’s right I couldn’t touch, see or hold you. I was very emotional and I think my nurse could tell that I was in obvious distress. So being so sweet and kind she went down to the NICU and took a photo of you with her camera phone. You were laying there in the bed so tiny… my “little peanut” all 4 oz’s of you wrapped up in an oversized sleeper attached to machines to monitor your progress. I was truly blessed to have such a caring individual to look after me that day and give me a sneak peak as to what you looked like.

My heart grew with the anticipation of our first meeting, 24 hours went buy and I was off “4 wheeling” it with your dad. I new my patience would persevere; great things come to those who wait and I waited 8 months to see you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful scrapbooking and absolutely love the stories that go with the pages. I have a friend who loves to scrapbook, but needs ideas, so am sending her to the scrapbooking sites you do the challenges for. Love ma