Sunday, November 05, 2006

Not much scrappn' going on

I've been so overwhelmed with my "life" these days that I've neglected my creativeness. I'm working on some projects tonight....finally after over a week of no mojo....it hits me :) Go figure.

Some pictures from todays Sunday drive to visit friends and family. There was a fire on the side of the highway on the way home, so the photo is not of high quality.

~~~~A little side note~~~~

*** I really must get myself that Jack Johnson CD!!! Yep, loving it :)***

6 comments:

SmileyCarrie said...

Great pics.. is that your sister? You look a lot alike!!

Andrea said...

No thats me...LOL! I never get many shots of me :)

Julie said...

I totally know what you mean about life getting in the way. I have had no mojo for almost 2 months now. Life is way too stressful right now.

scrapadel said...

That is a great photo of you and Carson.

Can't wait to see that scrapped.

christina said...

i love your pics and i completely understand about the loss of mojo LOL.

christina said...

i love your pics and i completely understand about the loss of mojo LOL.