Thursday, November 30, 2006

I was tagged!!!! 4 things :)

Thanks for the tag Tara!
A) Four jobs I have had:
1. Thrift store
2. Waitress
3. Janitor
4. Records Manager

B)Four movies I could watch over and over:
1.Big Fish
2.Where the Heart is
3.Garden State
4.Elizabeth Town

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Abbotsford
2. 100 Mile House
3. Kamloops
4. Burnaby

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. HEROES
2. Medium
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Desperate Housewives

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Toffino
2. Victoria
3. Montreal
4. Edmonton...I know not a world traveller LOL!

F) Four of my favourite foods:
1. Japanese
2. Indian
3. CHOCOLATE
4. Chinese

G) Four places I would like to be right now:
1. Australia
2. Antigua
3. Hawaii
4. some where WARM.....brrrrrrr.

H) some friends I think will respond:

Carrie :)
Christina
Wanita

2 comments:

SmileyCarrie said...

I will definitely do this.. tomorrow .. hehe ;)

I wish I were anywhere warm too!

christina said...

yup i will do it to LOL

ohh did you ever read the book "where the heart is" i love that book and saw the movie, both are fantastic LOL.