Saturday, November 18, 2006

It's been almost a week.....!



Wow I can't believe I haven't posted since Monday!




Well my first week at my new job went well :) (next week will be the true test....;) )


So the lady that was training me was...well....lets say she was a little bitter. Not to me, but the other staff. She never really had anything nice to say about anyone. Okay so what am I supposed to think???



Watched the 2 hour season premier of Medium. This is one of my favorite shows and am so glad it's back for another season.



I have a little confession.....I bought a box of chocolates from my old employer....and well I ate them ALL! They were going to be a gift for someone. (Sorry Wende! :( ) I PROMISE to make sure the next box makes it to the mailbox!



Working on some DT stuff for Farflung :) I hope to get that uploaded soon.....yep soon I hope! ARGGGGGGHHHHH I need a scanner! So if anyone out there cares.....I want a scanner!

WOW....this weeeeeek went FAST!

No comments: