Monday, October 02, 2006

Victoria

We left for Victoria Thursday night after I finished work and decided to go through Kelowna.

It was late when we checked into the hotel in Langley.....about 11:30pm! Friday saw us eating a greasy cold breakfast at Dennys! YUCK O.....I can't say yuck for Carson he loved his cereal and apples! The it was off to KPMG to see my good friend Wende whom I worked with for 5 years . It was so nice to see her and the rest of the gang! Carson sure was happy running through the halls! So much for getting the 12pm ferry! You just can't rush getting caught up with all the gossip, especialy when you haven't seen them for a year

We had lots of fun in Victoria, and not only did we spend time with Jerry, Deanna, Katie & Danielle but we also got to do a little shopping and sightseeing. I loved exploring the stores downtown and I tried to get some fall shots but it's hard to take fall shots when it really isn't that "fallish"...know what I mean? Sure everyone was dressed in touques and scarves(crazy people) but the trees sure weren't feeling the fall crisp air!


OKAY well.....I did manage to take 1 fall shot of Carson sitting on a rock.

Victoria part 2....tomorrow :)

2 comments:

scrapadel said...

That photo of Crason is gorgeous Andrea, he is such a handsome little man.

Liway said...

Cute little pic of Carson Andrea - sounds like a very fun trip - gotta love catching up with past work mates!!!