Friday, October 20, 2006

My day off

was spent taking Carson into town to take my learners and I PASSED!!!!! Yipppeeee.....I still have to learn to drive :). After the test we walked downtown and strolled around Mcguire Lake. They have shut off the fountain that spurts water but it was beautiful to see the brightly colred leaves reflected in the water.What a nice time Carson and I had together. We stopped for lunch at a bistro and shared a spinach and cheese quiche, I had a almond latte and the little man had an apple juice.We had a wonderful time and it was a gorgeous day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful photos Andrea.

Congratulations on passing your Ls.

Tara said...

Congratulations! Have FUN learning to drive!

Sounds like you had a lovely day... how picturesque! Great pics!

christina said...

WOOOHOOOO CONGRATS!!!!!!! AND BEAUTIFUL PICS!!!!!!!

Liway said...

Congrat Andrea!!! Great pics - we sure do live in a gorgeous city - don't we!!!! Gotta love that!

SmileyCarrie said...

Congratulations!! :)
That picture of the lake is amazing... just beautiful! WOW!!!!