Thursday, October 12, 2006

Another Job!

Okay so I seem to get calls every week from people looking to hire staff, but I was shocked to say the least when a local national accounting office BDO Dunwoody, contacted me about a position opening at their office. The position is for a fileclerk/administrative support worker.This was the same type of job I had when I worked at KPMG in Burnaby

I sent them my resume back in July.....But, hey ....I'm not getting my hopes up..... as everytime I do that, I just get burned.

Well we'll just have to see where this will go.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Andrea, hope you get the new job if that is what you want.

Donna C said...

Good luck Andrea ! How awesome for you !

christina said...

that is so awesome!!!!!! good luck!!!!!