Sunday, February 04, 2007

What a weekend...of sleep overs *smile*

Well I had my hair colored...FINALLY...after months of looking at those grey hairs, ummm it was time, oh yah. Brodie went to his brothers to help with some reno's that they were doing and dropped off Carson at his mom's. So we were Carson free for an evening.


So you know how you can never seperate a boy and his dog...well our dog Hutch had some serious Carson withdrawl. Whining and crying ALL night...I slept better when Carson was home...LOL!

So while Carson was away, Ashley our niece had a sleepover :) We watched Lilo and Stitch, munched on popcorn and had some fun girlie time.

In the morning when she woke up at 7:30am....the first thing she wanted to was "crafts". So I told her after breakfast we'd head downstairs so she could create something to take home with her.

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Great photos - looks like you had a fab girly time. I guess you'll be scrapping these pics!

Anonymous said...

Andrea - your creative energy seems to be contageous. Looks like Ashley had a wonderful time. We enjoyed having Carson and were thoroughly entertained by him. It's more fun watching him than it is watching TV. Love ma

Anonymous said...

Ashley looked like she was having fun! Glad you had a girls weekend with her... i miss the time i would take her to give Mel a break. Noelle was remembering that just yesterday when we would take ashley. Time flies..

Shannon <3

Anonymous said...

You and Ashley did a great page, I'm sure she loved doing it with her Auntie and her sleepover. I am so amazed at how much she looks like Char.

Love Brenda

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Ashley enkoyed crafting and sleepover with her aunty. I am so amazed at how much she looks like Char.

Love Brenda

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Ashley enjoyed her sleepover and crafting with her aunty very much. I'm amazed at how much she looks like Char.

Love Brenda

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that Ashley had a wonderful time crafting and sleepover with her Aunty.
I'm amazed at how much she looks like Aunty Char.

Love Brenda