Wednesday, February 07, 2007

~Midweek Ramblings~

The melt down has begun; it was very warm this morning (2 Cel.) when I let the dog out. It’s starting to feel like spring. If “Murphy” has his way it’ll no doubt snow!

Work has been okay, with this week starting out better than the one before. *Eye-roll*
T1 season is just around the corner and this will be one of the first years I’m not directly involved in the T1 pool. It’ll be interesting to see how this office works during the hustle bustle J

My craft space is sloooowwwllly progressing, just a few more shelves to be built and it’ll be complete. The flooring was installed a few weeks ago and the walls painted ORANGE. It’s very vibrant and really gets the energy flowing plus it also distracts from the other stuff going on in the room like all the paper on my table after a scrap session.

Carson is such a little ham. We were at the video store on Saturday to pick up “Open Season” when we turned down one of the aisles a lady and a young baby were coming from the opposite direction. Carson stopped and began to tap his foot, the lady chuckled…then he started dancing and stomping his feet. So I figure we have a little show off on our hands!

Last night we watched Chantal K on the T.V. playing the piano and singing. Carson was mesmerized by her, he actually LOVES to watch people playing instruments and singing. So he was very entertaining …I wish I had recorded him running to the screen touching the microphone …smiling away and closing his eyes.

On the scrapping front -----> I’ve been busy getting projects done for an upcoming idea book J and I’m part of a CJ group called the Lil’ sprouts my albums topic is all about the movies.

And all you DCM ladies out there…I’m working on that “LARD” …LOL!

Have a great day…..where ever you are J

2 comments:

SmileyCarrie said...

Great to hear what you're up to Andrea!

You'll have to post pictures for your scrap room when you're done! I love seeing wehre people work!

How'd you like "Open Season"..? I saw the first five minutes and it looks so cute!

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hey! How's it going? Glad to hear you've been busy, and I can't wait to see your room! BTW, you've been tagged... :)