Tuesday, February 13, 2007

~Weekend~

We had a great, very productive weekend!

We’ve been contemplating removing a row of cupboards in our kitchen. They’re above the counter and really block a lot of natural light and make the area look really small and closed in.

We removed them on Saturday with the help of our neighbor …… WHAT a difference, WOW it looks so much brighter and the kitchen even looks larger. I’ll defiantly have to show before and after photos.

Well later that night Darcy called asking if Brodie could come over to help him finish their new floor, so it was off Kamloops for him.

On Sunday I went to Sicamous to an all day crop with my neighbor Jen. It was loads of fun and I can’t believe how many pages I finished….well almost finished I just have to add a touch of journaling and a title on a few of them.

Did I mention our car got rear ended? And Carson is SICK AGAIN…going to have to watch him closely…he sounds very hoarse and had a fever again last night. I hope he doesn’t get strep throat….I hear it’s making the rounds….

No comments: