Monday, December 11, 2006

SWS ~Rocking Horse

I was delighted when I found
this at the 2nd hand store before
you were born. It was my find of
the day.Although it wasn’t perfect
I saw potentialand had visions
of you rocking away. So
I sent it to Uncle Jerry’s for some
Much needed TLC. It was just
after your 1st birthday
when you received it back. Good as new
and ready to take on a new adventure.
Adventure awaits baby….
Rock away into the sunset
love the challenges...:) I'm officially addicted to SWS

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Andrea - this is a beautiful LO - such a clever use of colours and such a cute photo

Francine Burgess said...

ive just found your blog and i love your work...gorgoues, especially love the rocking horse layout...will definately be coming back!

Francine Burgess said...

ive just found your blog and i love your work...gorgoues, especially love the rocking horse layout...will definately be coming back!

SmileyCarrie said...

Beautiful layout Andrea..... wow.. Such a sweet picture.