Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas fun



So Christmas has come and gone and so have those visions of sugar plums. Started to box Christmas up for another year, Brodie took down the garlands on the railings and the wreath on the wall. The tree will come down on Sunday ...I think ;).



It was a wonderful time for us, we are so lucky to have what we have. I'm so fortunate to have such a beautiful healthy family the greatest gift.




But Brodie spoiled me....I told him NO gifts for Christmas! He got me a couple things that made me smile. I'll share some creations using it :)





The story behind the monkey .......a HIT..... during the Christmas game at Judy & Dave's!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I love the pictures, especially like the one in the christmas bulb of you.

Happy New years.

SmileyCarrie said...

Lovely pictures Andrea. Hard to believe Christmas has passed already.. wow.. time sure flies!