Sunday, July 09, 2006

~Cropped OUT! but I did get some pages done~



Here is the journaling for this page...the journaling is hiden behind the photo.


Ever since the purchase of our new home, we’ve been plugging along getting as much done in our yard as possible. So it’s no wonder we made our veggie garden top priority.

I have a new love these days. “Seeds” seeds are arguably the most fascinating objects around! Some are so tiny you need a magnifying glass to examine them. How these pinpricks of life manage to grow into great plants is truly amazing. Yet whatever these seeds look like they brim with the knowledge that we hope to see blessed with a garden full of fresh vegetables and beautiful flowers.

So in my attempt to beautify our space I began to germinate seeds! It’s nuts but I can’t help it I’ve caught the gardening bug. So in the beginning of April tiny brown peat pellets began to occupy our old fish tank in the rec. room. I anticipated great things with my tiny seedlings, but do I really need to nurse along 12 roma tomato seedlings or 24 nasturtiums? Where on earth was I going to find room for all of them? And not to mention the Zuchinni and Squash – 4 Varieties!

I’ll either be baking a lot of zuchinni bread or there will be a lot of Razing going on. (random acts of zuchinni)


















No comments: