Wednesday, June 28, 2006

~ The lastest pages & projects ~

I did this project for Scrapbooking Swedes "Same Product Different Designer". It uses Sweetwaters "love me collection", and a cute cd tin. The cd tin will hold a disc of all our wedding photos. Now if I could only get that album done! This page was created for Scrapbooking Swedes " Same Product Different Designer" . We were sent some Bazzill Cardstock and a few sheets of Basic Grey's "color me silly". This was fun I love the colors! I created this page for my BOM(book of me). An album dedicated to "ME", showcasing everything about ....the one behind the camera, ME!
You can check out Scrapbooking Swede where you can get page and journaling ideas. I created this page using 3 Bugs in a Rug and Fancy Pants printed paper. I'm really liking orange these days!

2 comments:

christina said...

i loved all of those. fantastic job.

Anonymous said...

Very nice!