Thursday, June 15, 2006

~It's catch up time~



Oh dear i can't believe how long it was since the last time I made an entry!

Lots has happened in the past 10 days.

1. Rain like crazy....I mean like the heavens opened up and poured a bucket of water on top of us! It's the middle of June, where's this summer sunshine the shuswap is so famous for.

2. While I'm on the topic of liquid sunshine, the plants love it! I've already harvested 2 zuchinnis. You here that Lisa, you'll soon have a "RAK" of squash in no time. I'd like to also mention my garden finally is filling out and taking the shape I want....freespirited.

3. A hole has magically appeared in the hallway carpet.....hmmmm I wonder how that got there.....you wouldn't happen to no who might have done that hey "HUTCH"

4. Well while we are on the subject of holes....Hutch has decided to dig to China. Lucky for us he only digs in 2 places.

5. Got a flat, Yep Brodie went to pull out of the driveway and "thump", "thump" the car had a flat. Luckily a guy that works the same shift as him lives just down the road and gave him a ride....Boy we sure are having alot of problems with holes these days.

6.We went to Anglemont, Celista this past weekend boy that was sure the drive. The weather was great, I think this was the only nice day in a long time. The photo of the view was taken past Anglemont and St. Ives. We ended up driving down a gravel road , when we decided to turn around. On the way home we stopped for a "Hutch" break then at the General store to have an Ice Cream...and of course I had to take some photos just down the road of some old barns.

7. Got some AWESOME brads from a swap at Scrapbooking Swede. Thanks Lisa for hosting this!

8. Recieved an awesome scrap mag and that too cool AL "Freestyle" magazine! I'm "absorbing" it everyday!Thanks Donna...you Rock!

2 comments:

Liway said...

Hey...great pics of the barns...can't wait to see what wonders you create with those!!! I'm looking forward to the squash! Yum!! (Thanks in advance) The brad swap was fun - and fun to host!!! We did get some neat looking stuff! Sooooo funny that we were out in Scotch Creek that weekend too...and WE stopped by the "Park Store" for ice cream too! Great spot to go for a drive! I love it over there!

Anonymous said...

Well, if your puppy gets through to China, be sure to pop by and visit! =)