Monday, August 28, 2006

~Veggie Shotz~

Julie's photo challenge at Scrapbooking Swede got me thinking....I really need to take some photos of my veggies!

I can't wait to take my SLR out and shoot some corn, pumpkins, apples etc......

So here are a few shotz of veggies from my garden.


This is how I had to transport some of my harvest. I used Carson's little green wagon.

Here are the sunflower heads I harvested. I'm entering one of the larger ones in the Fall Fair this year :).....more on that later.

Here is a bunch of Roma Tomatos. My 16 plants are BURSTING...I have another big harvest coming up! Maybe I'll make some relish :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Awesome photos! I'm glad the challenge inspired you to get those beauties captured.

Liway said...

Great photos! I can't wait to see all your stuff at the FALL FAIR! I'm looking forward to seeing all your ribbons!!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrea, the photo's are great are you putting them in the IPE?

JOdi